Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Letter to (fill in the blank)

I just want to start off and say that I am annoyed.  I have given myself a few days from the "peak" of my anger to write this....so I don't scare anyone away.  :)  I hope y'all will bare with me, as I have to get this off my chest.  My family will not let me address this directly to the person, so I will anonymously (apparently I do not know how to spell anonymously correctly, thank you spell check!) do so here.


Dear "You Will Remain Nameless",
     It needs to be said.  I don't like you.  I did like you, but for the last 2ish year I have felt like you have been talking about me behind my back.  You know the feeling:  The room gets quiet when I walk in, or the not so quiet snickers from the corners of the room.
     Well, it is annoying and needs to stop.
     I don't like that you make ridiculous assumptions and comments.  No, we do not do everything in our power to avoid you.  When have we EVER turned down an invitation to your home (or other location)?  You, on the other hand, have turned down multiple invitations to our home.  When have we ever denied you access to us?  In fact, we moved closer to you in the hopes that you would be more involved in our lives.   Guess what, it didn't work.  In fact, you are even more short and flat out mean since we have made the move.
     You and your family: lie, steal, and cheat.....leaving others to pick up the pieces.  How is this the right way to raise your not yet grown children?  Or how about the ones who have left the nest?  Why are you surprised when they behave the way you do?
     For the reasons listed above, and for some that I will not mention, my children will NEVER be left alone with you.  Don't feel too bad because my children have only been left with two people in all their lives.  It is a select group of people, but I wanted you to know that you don't stand a "snow balls chance in hell" of watching our children.
     Why would I want to leave my children with you when I feel you would just talk badly about me?  Does that make sense to you?  To any sane person, I am sure it makes perfect sense.
     Okay, I am getting mean now.  So, I better call it quits.  I just want you to know that once you start taking an interest in my, and our family, we will be more than happy to have a relationship with you.  But, until then I will not go out of my way to include you.  Don't worry, I will be nice to you (at my families request).

Sincerly,
Jennifer

Geez, I feel like I am missing something.  Oh well, enough venting for one day.

Again, I just want to apologize to everyone who is reading this (well, except for the person it is intended...if they happen to be reading my blog).  I just needed this.  I needed to let my feelings out.  I needed to blog.  Get it out there in the open, I hate having things bottled up!

Thanks for reading!  :)  Check back soon, I promise to have a "nice" post up soon!  :)

2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails