Monday, August 2, 2010

Change in Scenery

Last week Hubs got some interesting news from his boss.  They might be transferring him to a new area, with a possible increase in pay. 

Basically all we are waiting on is the numbers.  We will have to pay more in rent (and everything else), so we don't want to go into debt just to move where they want him.  Oh, and the go ahead from the higher ups!  :)

From the beginning I have been really excited about it.  I know that I don't want to get my hopes up because nothing is set in stone.  But, I can't help myself.

We found a relatively affordable apartment, WITH THREE BEDROOMS!  And I am loving the area.  The town we have decided on is just outside of Cedar Rapids, and fairly close to a "big city" but at the same time the apartment building is surrounded by corn fields.  :)

I was doing my best to contain myself until this morning when we found out that they have openings!  (Yeah, that's pretty important to an apartment....isn't it?  Lol!)  And that little tidbit of information pushed me over the edge.

I am pumped!  Seriously excited!  I have been decorating the apartment in my head ever since I heard there was an availability.  Well, let's be real.  I have been decorating it since I first feel in love with it....the moment I saw it.

So now, we are just waiting on the okay.  And I am freaking out!  I hate being in limbo, not knowing what is going to come next.

As much as we love living in our hometown, it is time for a change.  We want a chance to really be out on our own, as a family (Z and I have lived together in Peoria...but have lived in our hometown since we had the babies!)

I am gonna say it, I will be disappointed if this doesn't work out.  Please let it work out!  :)

Thanks for listening!

2 comments:

  1. I hate being in limbo!! I hope everything works out for you guys :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The waiting is the worst! Praying it all works out for the best!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails