Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Finally! A Review!


Do you remember a while back when I mentioned I was doing a review for CSN Store?  You don't?  Well, here it is:  Sofas, Loveseats, and Wedding Bands.


I know, it has been a while.  But, here we are.

I order a blue step stool for my little Jack's room.  We recently transitioned him to a big boy bed (which he loves!) and I wanted to get him a step stool to help him climb easily in and out of bed (which helped a little too much, lol).  So, CSN Stores offered to help me out, if I did a review for them on the product.  YIPPEE!

The shipping was SUPER fast, and it was a snap to put together (it did come in about 6 parts....but, I don't really know.  Z put it together, but it certainly looked easy and it only took him 2 minutes.)


And, added bonus, Jack loves it!

His favorite part is the top, which lifts up.  He loves to stash his toys in there (I have to check it often to make sure nothing nasty, like a cracker, gets left in there.), and scare the crap out of me by jumping off it.  ;o)



I would give this item a 4 out of 5 stars, and the only reason is because the paint wears off the corners easily.  After only a couple weeks of use the edges show significant wear.   But, Jack loves it and it works perfectly with his room.

Thanks CSN Stores for the opportunity, and I look forward to working with you again!  ;o)

P.S. - If you want a good recommendation for a FABULOUS bed rail, let me know!  I adore what we chose, and it is super affordable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails