Thursday, May 13, 2010

Ramblin' Mommy

Do you love or hate these random blog posts?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ugh.  Z just called me to let me know that he will be working on Saturday.

I hate when he has to work the weekend.  Then he gets grumpy because he doesn't have a day off, because Sunday is laundry day.

Oh well.  He has Monday off....so, hopefully that will be sufficient.

Good new though, it is all over time.  Yippee.  I love big pay checks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We put our kids to bed, at the same time and in the same room, last night!  They both did great!

Ms. Ady still has to sleep on her pack n' play pad (we have it under her sheet)...but, at least she is sleeping in her own crib, and in her own room.

What person would want to sleep on wood with a little bit of padding vs. a comfy mattress.  My daughter that is who.  Weirdo.  (said in the most endearing way possible)  ;o)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am sure many of you have had two teething little ones at the same time....right?

How do you do it?

I am about 90% sure that Ady is teething, and there are many time throughout the day I could lose it.

Jackers is whining, and Ady is screaming in pain (seriously, you'd think she broke a leg or something) to the point I can't even think!

But, after some Tylenol and Orajel everyone is fine.  At least for now.

Currently, they are both napping (not in the same room unfortunately), and I am enjoying the peace and quiet....well, and blogging of course.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does anyone else know their UPS guy (or girl) by their first name?

Ours name is Troy, and he been around since I was a kid.

It is an on-going joke in our family that my sister, Lauren, is actually his daughter because she looks totally different than the rest of us.

Well, not totally different.  She was just born with (and still had) darker hair than the rest of us.

Anyway.  Troy stops by our home about 3-4 times a week, and I wish it was because of an on-line shopping habit (just because that would be so much more fun!).  But, it is just alarm parts for Z's job.

BORING!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway.  That's what is going on in my life.  How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails