Friday, April 2, 2010

I am becoming an inventor..... :)

Idea! Ding ding ding! (Seriously, I have seen Alvin and the Chipmunks WAY too much!)

I don't know about you, but it really annoys me when the baby wipes fall back into the container when the "pack" is running low (not even really that low, like you have used half of the package). One of my biggest pet peeves....I have a lot of them. Seriously, I have discovered that I am REALLY picky.

Anyway, so yesterday I was thinking about this.....and the idea came to me.

Why hasn't some invented a baby wipes container that is adjustable? Where you move the bottom closer to the top to eliminate the space between the wipes and the opening. It seems pretty easy to me, however I am most certainly not an inventor or engineer, so I really have no idea what would be involved.

So....I put this out there. Does anyone already make this? (Because if they do I am totally going to buy it.) And if you are a inventor/engineer you can totally steal this idea. Just send me a few of the finished product, haha. (And some of the profits, if you want, lol. I wouldn't turn down money. Hehe.)

Do you have any inventions on your mind? What inspired you to "invent"?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails