Friday, February 5, 2010

My Winning Team

Who are you cheering on this Super Bowl Sunday?

Me? Well, I am cheering on the Indianapolis Colts (along with Jackers....Daddy and Ady are cheering on the Saints).

Why you might ask? (only you SUPER inquisitive people would ask such a question, hehe)

I broke it down how any non-football watching woman would. My first question was Kendra vs. Kim. My second question was Hank vs. Reggie. After I answered those questions, the decision was easy. I would choose Kendra over Kim, and Hank over Reggie.....so, clearly GO COLTS!

Can you tell I watch E!? Maybe a little too much ;o).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails