Monday, February 1, 2010

Grammys

Do you watch the Grammy's? ....or any award show for that matter?

I just can't get into it. Really, why do I need to see celebrities receive awards?

Teachers work harder than any celebrity, yet the awards they receive are not broadcast across the world. Plus, their tangible reward is no were near as cool as a Grammy.

I will admit that I do like the performances, but not enough to sit through the entire awards show.

So, I come to you. Am I just weird? Or are you sick of all these award shows?

PS - Don't forget to enter my giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails