Sunday, February 7, 2010

Going International

I love Google Analytics and Lijit! I only recently discovered these sites (with the help of my friend Barb!) and I love them :).

Both of these sites allow you to "track" who is visiting your blog (or web-site). When I joined these sites I was very surprised to learn I have visitors from other countries

Some of my readers are from:

United States, :)
Canada
Brazil
Russia
Norway
United Kingdom
Germany
Italy
Algeria
India
Japan
Thailand
Indonesia
New Zealand
Australia

So, to all you readers out there from other countries (and of course the States too!)....thank you! I am so honored that you would choose to stop by my blog.

I truly appreciate it, and I can't wait to get to know each and everyone of you ;o)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails