Friday, January 22, 2010

Five Question Friday

Hi Everyone. So I decided this week I would participate in My Little Life's Five Question Friday. Wanna join? Just create a post on your blog, answering the five questions found below, then....you just link up at My Little Life's blog. Easy right? So, here we go:

1.
What is better, growing old with out money or dying young and wealthy?
Growing old with out money...however money would be great. ;o) Although, money isn't everything....family is.

2. Who takes out the garbage at your house?
Z is the one who takes the garbage out. However, it doesn't happen without a lot of "reminding". I don't know why he doesn't remember....especially when he leaves his trash from the morning on the counter instead of the trash can because it is too full. How easy would it be to take it out when he leaves for work? Ugh, lol. This will probably always be a battle in our marriage.

3. Have you ever had the same dream many times?
I rarely dream, and I don't remember ever having the same dream. The dream that I remember most was from when I was like 5 years old. I remember that my Mom had taken me to get immunizations for school....then, after that I laid down for a nap. During this nap, I dreamed about getting engaged. AT 5 YEARS OLD, haha. Just goes to show you how long I have wanted to be a wife, and a Mommy. ;o)

4. Can you play a musical instrument?
Nope, not really. I played the flute in middle school, and took piano lessons.....but, I don't think I could play either one well today.

5. If you owned your own store, what would you sell?
If I owned a store...hmm. Probably baby clothes. They are just. so. stinkin'. cute. This is the reason my kids have 4-5 times as many clothes as Z and I. It is seriously crazy, I have boxes and boxes of clothes that no longer fit them....or they will grow into. I need a bigger house. ;o)

Thanks for playing along! Remember to link up either in the comment section here, or over on My Little Life's blog. Thanks ;o).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails