Thursday, December 10, 2009

I Need Motivation!

I love watching "The Biggest Loser" (can you believe how much weight Danny lost?!?!?!), however I will admit that I usually watch it with some sort of food or beverage in my hand. This said food or beverage is rarely, eh I mean never, a healthy food choice. So, I have decided to get with the program....well, at least try. I need to lose weight, and I can't even tell you how much (because I don't know), but I am sure that it is a lot. I had two babies in 366 days, so I have a lot of baby weight to work off.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, just to find the motivation.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A big part of "The Biggest Loser's" journey is finding out why you are overweight in the first place. Well, I can honestly say I am not sure what event triggered my, lets just say it, obesity. So, on that note, I have decided that over the next few days, weeks, (who knows how long it will take) I am going to share my "life story". My hope is, that this exercise will help me to realize what triggered my obesity.

Maybe this "story" will help to encourage you to take that step and truly realize why you are overweight. Or maybe you have a daughter going through a similar experience I had. Or maybe you are just curious who I am, really (I am sure my "strangeness" comes through in my posts, hehe).

I will say that some of my story isn't going to be easy to read, or easy for me to share. But, I am sure that we will make it through.

Thanks for taking this journey with me, and I look forward to your expert analysis of my life ;o).

P.S. - If you love the picture from above, I found it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails