Tuesday, November 24, 2009

New Baby!


Sorry it has been an ETERNITY since I last posted. Things are crazy around here, and have no signs of slowing down until after the holidays.

On Monday, Nov. 16th (one day after my little Jack turned 1!) our beautiful baby girl, Madelyn Grace, was born. She is perfect, and we couldn't ask for a better little family. She was 7lbs 8 oz and 20 inches long. Her big brother isn't quite sure what to think of her, but I am sure they will be best buds in a little while ;o)

Here are pictures from the day after Madelyn was born. Just go to Bella Baby Photography, click View Photos, and enter the password: 1116madelynovery

We celebrated Jack's birthday on Sunday (the 15th) with a lunch at Happy Joe's and a small get together in the evening with cupcakes and ice cream. His "big" birthday party is on Dec. 5th, and I have a lot to do to get ready for it. I can not believe that he is one! My baby boy isn't much of a baby anymore :(

Jacker's started walking last Thursday, and got his forth tooth last Wednesday. He wanted to keep a little bit of the spot light on him. ;o) Haha, our children are such a joy and we couldn't imagine our lives without them.

The other night Zach asked Madelyn, "So, what finger do you have me wrapped around?" It was the cutest thing in the world! He is the best daddy ever! He is such a big help, and I couldn't do it without him.

Sorry for the lack of updates, if you want to know everything that is going on with me....feel free to add me on facebook. Here is the link. Oh, and don't worry, I have more pictures to post soon!

Hope all is well with you, and I hope to be posting again regularly soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails