Friday, October 2, 2009

Fantastic Coupons for the Holidays


For The Mommas posting a great post linking you to some fantastic coupons for Playskool Toys.

Just visit coupons.com and click "entertainment" and these coupons will come right up. Some of the one's that I thought looked interesting are listed below, I even did a little on-line research for you (and myself) as to where to find the cheapest. This is not a complete list, however I checked Wal-Mart, Target, and Toys R Us:

Playskool Busy Ball Popper, save $5.00 Wal-Mart has the cheapest price @ $19.97 - $5.00 coupon = $14.97

Playskool Lullaby Gloworm, save $3.00 Target has the cheapest price @ $9.99 - $3.00 coupon = $6.99

Playskool Step Start Walk n' Ride, save $5.00 Wal-Mart has the cheapest price @ $19.96 - $5.00 coupon = $14.96

Playskool Musical Sit n' Spin, save $10.00 Target has the cheapest price @ $21.99 - $10.00 coupon = $11.99

Playskool Activity Ball, save $5.00 Target has the cheapest price @ $15.99 - $5.00 coupon = $14.99

Playskool Tumble n' Twirl, save $5.00 Wal-Mart has the cheapest price @ $19.96 - $5.00 coupon = $14.96

Playskool Dance Cam, save $10.00 Wal-Mart has the cheapest price @ $49.96 - $10.00 coupon = $39.96 (I had to look this up to even know what it was, lol. You hook it up to your t.v., and point it at your dancing child. It plays music, and they can see themselves dance on t.v. Pretty cute idea, however probably not something I will purchase.)

Playskool Swing n' Score Baseball, save $5.00 Target has the cheapest price @ $15.49 - $5.00 coupon = $10.49

I will update you if I happen to find these toys listed anywhere else cheaper. I am sure that if you save these coupons for after/near the holidays you can get an even better deal! Let me know if you have any suggestions! Thanks.

The above photo is from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails