Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Meal Plan

Sorry for the late post, I took a little break over the weekend. I hope that y'all hate a great holiday weekend! My family and I visited my sister at college, and had a lot of family time. It was great.

Here is my meal plan for the week (yeah, I know the first two days have already gone by...but, at least you know our plans):

Monday
grilled cheese sandwiches and soup (lunch)
no dinner necessary

Tuesday
pancakes, eggs, and bacon (lunch)
bbq chicken pizza (dinner)

Wednesday
chicken alfredo/noodles (lunch)
chicken and biscuits (dinner)

Thursday
leftovers (lunch)
steak and mashed potatoes (dinner)

Friday
tuna sandwiches w/fruit (lunch)
mac n' cheese w/hot dogs (dinner)

Saturday
ham sandwiches w/yogurt (lunch)
no dinner necessary

Sunday
chips and dip
no dinner necessary

Hope you guys have a great week! And don't forget how much time meal planning saves you....give it a try.

Have a meal plan already? Please leave the link in the comment section. I would love to read your weekly meal plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails