Tuesday, September 15, 2009

10 Months Old

Ssshhh...don't tell Mom!



I LOVE COOKIES!!!! Can I have more please?



My little baby Jackers is 10 months old today. Where did my baby go?

He is such a little man, and I can't get over how much of a "boy" he is. Haha....he loves football, trucks, and exploring.

Here are his 10 Month Favorites!

10 Month Favorites

1. Standing up ALL BY MYSELF! (He can usually stand for about 30 seconds.)
2. Watching football with Daddy and Grandpa, not sure if the Bears are my favorite ;o).
3. Talking, but Mommy and Daddy can't understand a word that I say.
4. Playing a game with Mommy. She says "Say Mama", and I say "Dada". (It is really annoying, haha)
5. Playing with my friend Makenna, I love hanging out with her everyday.




6. Getting my teeth! I now have two teethers! (Bottom Center)
7. Holding my own bottle. I am too big to sit on Mommy and Daddy's lap for long. I want to move!
8. Bath-time with Daddy. (I am too big to lean over the tub....haha).
9. Shopping with Mommy. I talk to EVERYONE, and love to try and grab stuff off the shelves.
10. Playing soccer with Daddy and Uncle Tim....it is so FUN!

Only 9 weeks until we meet our new little one, and we can't wait. Now, we just have to get our butts in gear and get ready for her arrival. ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails