Thursday, July 16, 2009

Welcome

Hello Blogspot World!

If you have glanced at my previous postings you will notice that I primarily blogged about finances. However, I realized that I have so much more to say ;o), so I decided to create a more generic blog. This way I can talk about whatever I want!

Hopefully you will enjoy what I have to say, and if not....feel free to add your two cents. I love having conversations with people, and hopefully start to form new friendships with people who share my common interests.

My posts will be anything really....primarily dealing with motherhood and the daily activities and thoughts of a SAHM. You can learn a little bit about my family and I here (I will say that my son is 8 months old now, and don't worry....the initial blog has a lot to do with finance, that however will no longer be my primary focus)......but, if you want to know more information just ask. I am pretty much an open book, and I don't believe in hiding or sugar coating things.

I very much look forward to getting to know you and your many different experiences.

Blessings, Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails