Thursday, July 30, 2009

Update!

As I mentioned in a post, here, I will respond to your comments in a new blog posting. However, I am editing this "rule" a little bit. I will respond with a new post if your comment includes a question, or if I feel lead to respond to whatever you wrote. I will not create a new blog post for comments that are statements, such as "I agree", etc. I will, however, respond to you in the comment section. So, make sure that you check back frequently to read my reply comments. When you originally comment you have the option to check a box saying that you wish to receive an e-mail when this post is commented on again.....or something to that effect. So, I would recommend that you click this said box and anxiously await my reply. Haha, just kidding....but, you really should check the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails