Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Re: Comment from Whitney

"I'm glad your DH was able to find another job. I hope you do well with the child care. Good luck with your July goals!"

You can find Whitney's blog here.

Thank you so much for the comment! I appreciate the encouraging words. It is great to know that there are people out there encouraging us to succeed at our goals.

By the way, I glanced at your blog....and my son (8 months) loves to watch "The View" too. It is the only show that I have on during the day that captures his attention. Haha, how funny is that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails