Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Re: Comment from Trixie

"Hello,

I think you've got quite a good list of goals. Some months are a little more challenging, aren't they? Best of luck to you!

Trixie

http://farmhomelife.blogspot.com/"

You can find Trixie's blog here.

First of all, thank you so much for your comment, and encouragement. It is so great to know that there are other people out there supporting us.

Our March, April, and May have been the most challenging so far this year. It all started out with our son's baptism "extravaganza", I have to admit that I went a little wild with the amount I spent to celebrate this event. From there we were just a little behind, and then we decided to move into a different apartment in May (allowed us to cut our monthly expenses, and be closer to family and friends). This set us even further behind (deposit, transitional eating out, etc), and we are just now starting to catch back up. Anyway to answer your statement: Yes, some months are much more difficult than others.

Thanks again for the great comment, and I look forward to hearing from you again. Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails