Saturday, July 18, 2009

Re: Comment from Me

"Hey there! I found your blog via moneysaving mom and I was reading about how you are interested in the Haverhill Institute of Design. It is a scam, so don't waste your money or time. Here are some people's stories http://www.topix.com/forum/city/jonesboro-ar/TGAK9IOVBIJGOMASB

Hope you find a better option. :-)"

You can find her blog here.

Thank you so much for this post. This is exactly the information that I was looking for. I have a love to real estate and home staging, but I will definitely find another way to educate myself on these subjects.

I checked out your blog, and you did a great job refinishing your dresser. My husband and I started refinishing our dining room table last summer, and we are still not done (a lot of detail work, and procrastination...haha). Luckily, we only have one leaf left to go. Thanks so much for the encouragement to complete our ongoing projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails