Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Oh My Gosh




This afternoon we laid Jackson down for his nap, and he started playing a little bit. Which is totally fine, as long as he is quiet. Well, I peeked on him and he was sitting up! I still can not get over the fact that he can now get himself from his back/belly to fully sitting up. He is way too big!

Then when I peeked in on him again I watched him turn his mobile on, lay down, yawn, and shut his eyes. It was the cutest thing in the world! I wish that I had a camera all the time, he has so many cute moments that I wish I could capture.

The above pictures are some that I took over the weekend. What a stinkin' cutie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails