Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Lovely Landscape

I am by no means a "professional" photographer, but it is something that I love to do! You can see all the pictures I take of my friends and family (mostly my son Jackson) here. I believe photography is such a great way to express yourself, and to capture a moment in time. I am currently in the process of researching different types of "professional" cameras because I absolutely love the clarity and everything you can do. My father owns and is the head photographer for Hansen Family Photography, and he has an extra camera lying about....I am trying to come up with a good plea in order to get his "old" camera (less than a year old, I think). Wish me luck, haha. Anyway, here are some landscape pictures I took yesterday while at our local zoo.


Do you have any suggestions as to what type of professional camera/lenses I should invest in? I will primarily be photographing children...and their families, but I do love taking pictures of landscape.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails