Wednesday, July 1, 2009

July Budgeting Goals

Okay, so here are our goals for the month of July. You can find June's goals here, and how we did here.

  1. Pay off more debt than we did in the month of June.
  2. Continue to work together on paying bills and reaching our financial goals.
  3. Get up to date on all past-due bills.
  4. Continue to post regarding our thoughts on how our budget is going, at least 3 times per week.
  5. Find ways to increase our monthly income.
Let me know of your July budgeting goals, and how your June budget was for you. I would love to hear about it, and I hope that it went well for you and your family. Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails