Sunday, July 12, 2009

Happy Birthday!


Today is Grandma's birthday (she is old, and probably wouldn't want me putting her age out on the net, haha)! Last night we went out to dinner at one of her favorite restaurants, the Olive Garden.

It was a lot of fun! Lauren came to town for the weekend, and it was fun to hang out with her yesterday afternoon.

By the way, Uncle Timmy and Grandpa made it home safe and sound on Thursday night. They missed Jackers too much to stay away any longer. Haha. ;o) It is nice to have them back, even though they take great joy in picking on me ALL the time. Gotta love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails