Friday, July 10, 2009

1st July Pay Check

I would have to say this first paycheck for July was a success. We are getting closer to being caught up with all our bills, and I have been allowing a little more into our grocery budget to start to stock up for baby #2 and other non-perishable foods. I am trying to stock up on items which are on sale, hopefully one day I will never have to pay full price for food, etc again. How nice would that be???

We are approximately $500 behind in bills right now, we started off the month with close to $1000...so, like I said success. We have another paycheck for this month, and hopefully we will continue paying down debt and "over-due" payments.

Thanks for all the encouraging words....let me know how you are doing with your budget. ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails