Wednesday, July 15, 2009

8 Month Favorites!!!!



Our sweet little baby boy is 8 months old today. Again, I can not believe how big he is getting. Stop growing! That is all that I have to say.

8 Month Favorites

1. Playing with my laptop, thanks Grandma.
2. Eating all kinds of big boy foods.
3. Hanging out with Grandpa and Uncle Timmy, I was so excited to see them after their vacation ;o)
4. Army crawling, and I am almost crawling for real. Mommy is amazed at my progress everyday.
5. Eating whipped cream. (we had it for the 4th of July with strawberries and he went crazy!)
6. Jumping in my bed.
7. Playing "dangerous' games with Daddy...it freaks Mommy out.
8. Peek-a-boo.
9. My reflection, I know I am cute ;o).
10. Chewing, drooling, eh you know the normal stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails