Friday, June 19, 2009

Re: Comment from Rosie (Part 3)

"as a rule, I generally stay away from anything that requires me to pay up front. Also, I don't know how your body reacts to being pregnant, but I can tell you that the LAST thing I would have wanted to do when I was past 4 months pregnant with my 2nd baby was move furniture around. I was already so sore and achey just from everyday life. =)"

This is a comment I received today from Rosie, you can find her blog here.

I generally agree with this rule, but I have heard some pretty good things about the company. And, even if I don't end up getting hired they offer a full reimbursement plan. If you qualify before you start, yet they do not hire you, you can receive a full refund. Also, if I don't end up getting hired....it doesn't really matter to me. I have an ultimate goal of going into real-estate (when my children are older, and the market turns around), so this would be a good tool to have, even just to put on a resume.

During my first pregnancy I was more energized during the last trimester, but I totally understand that each pregnancy is different. Which is why I would ultimately, if hired, would sign up for the "as needed" option. That way I can turn down jobs when I am not feeling up to it, or whatever, you fill in the blank.

I don't know, I still have money available to me in a "college fund" from my Grandfather. So, it wouldn't be costing me anything and I just think that it is a good idea. I wish I could access this money for debt, and then you would have to listen to my daily ramblings. Haha, ;o).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails