Thursday, February 5, 2009

Oops!

I just realized that I never updated you on the whole eating "real" food thing. We tried for a couple of nights to give Jackson baby cereal in his formula, but it didn't work out well. It did not keep him full for longer or anything, in fact I think that he was up more often. Oh well, we will try it again in a couple of weeks and see if he likes eating it. Two nights ago Jack slept from 12:30a - 7a. I am so proud of the little guy! I can't believe how quickly he is growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails