Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!





Today is Jackson's first Valentine's Day. He is SO excited, well....not really, but Mommy is excited for him. This morning I tried to get a few good pictures of the little guy with my bear, but he was not cooperating. I am starting to think that he hates it because we have tried three different photo sessions with said bear and none of them have turned out. Jackson got: 2 board books, 2 outfits, and 3 stuffed animals. What a lucky little baby! Thank you Grandma and Grandpa Hansen, and Great-Grandma and Grandpa Swanson! The entire week before Valentine's Day Jackson was VERY busy. He made Valentine's for some of his favorite people. Sorry we did not get to everyone, we ran out of time and the letter "J". We had to resort to having Mommy sign Baby Jackson's name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails