Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Baby + Juice = LOVE!


Yesterday Jackson had a little bathroom problem (it had been about two days), so I tried to come up with some "home" remedies. I read on-line to give them about a tablespoon of dark corn syrup, so I did. I also gave baby Jackson a little bit of juice. He loved juice. He goes crazy for juice. LOL. Normally he lets a little formula drip out of the side of his mouth when drinking a "ba", but not with the juice. I don't think he realized that the juice was only to help relieve his problem. Juice isn't for every day of the week. If he is grumpy the next time you see him, you will know why. ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails