Saturday, December 13, 2008

Trans-Siberian Orchestra




Mommy left Baby for the first time :( Zach and I went to the Trans-Siberian Orchestra tonight, and overall I was impressed with how well I did leaving my baby. I was not concerned about Jackson, I knew that he would be fine (we left him with my parents)....but I missed my baby. We were gone for about six hours, and I was dying at the end to see my little peanut. I shook my hand and told Zach that I was going through withdrawals, lol. TSO was great! We both really enjoyed ourselves, and I think that Zach would love to go again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails