Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!




Happy Thanksgiving and my official due date (thank goodness I delivered 12 days early...I have a lot to be grateful for)! Our little peanut loved the day, but was a little disappointed that he did not get to enjoy any of the turkey or pumpkin pie Grandpa made. Jackson had quite the day...he got to meet the Watter's and most of the Symond's clan. He was very excited, especially to meet his God-Mother Denise! Yesterday I found out that I have pneumonia, no sure when that happened....but, what can you do. So, Dr. Laureijs put me on some medication and so far I think it has been working well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails