Saturday, November 29, 2008

Growing up so fast...




My little baby boy is 2 weeks old today! I can hardly believe it. It seems like just the other day I was still pregnant and totally uncomfortable. Jackson and I went to Grandpa's studio for the first time for newborn/Christmas baby pictures. He looked so cute; I can't wait to get the pics in the mail to send out to everyone in their Christmas card. You can get a little preview at http://www.hansenfamilyphotography.com! He was pretty cooperative, but did not want to wake up. We did a few special Chicago Bears shots for Daddy, hopefully he will like them! Now we are just hanging out at Grandpa's house "helping" him hook up his surround sound with the new t.v.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails