Thursday, October 23, 2008

Lack of Braxton Hicks?

35 weeks today! Getting close, and I am so ready for him to get here. So, I thought that I would tell you a little bit about how/what I am feeling. Still sick from last Friday, I started developing a terrible cough yesterday.....and I hope that it goes away soon. I am HUGE, sorry about the pictures....I have definitely been procrastinating with this little task. I hate pictures in general, so why would I want pictures when I don't fit in any of my clothes??? I am overall crazy emotional, I can watch a commercial and tear up, crazy I know. I am really hoping that this goes away, it annoys me and I am sure annoys Zach. My lower back pain has not been too bad, knock on wood, for the last couple of days. I am starting to get a little nervous because I have not been experiencing noticeable braxton hicks contractions recently. Does that mean I am not going to go into labor for a LONG time? I know that BH contractions are good because they prepare you for labor and delivery, so I just feel like I am getting a little behind. I am sure everything will come with time, but I just thought that I would share some of my thoughts. I am seriously hoping I deliver early just so I can see our little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails