Monday, September 22, 2008

Seven Month Doctor Visit

Last Monday we had our 7 month doctor's appointment. Everything looked great! So far I have gained 11 pounds, thank goodness I did not gain as much as my Mom did (65 lbs with me!). Jack is still measuring about one week ahead of schedule at 30 cm. We are getting excited to meet him! It can not come soon enough. We are still trying to come up with ideas for decorating Jack's room, does anyone have any suggestions? Can't wait to hear from you! 67 days left...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails