Sunday, May 18, 2008

1st Airplane Ride

This afternoon/evening (depends on which time zone) Zach and Baby had their first flight. Zach and I went to Provo, Utah for APX training. Zach is really excited, but me....not so much, I think that I am going to be incredibly bored. The flight was pretty uneventful, I did notice more "motion sickness" than I normally do, but I don't know if that is because of the flight or I just didn't have enough to eat that day. I am also exhausted, but that is normal. We will just have to see how the rest of the week plays out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails