Friday, January 4, 2013

Blessings From A No Spend Month

Each and every time my husband and I do a no spend month, I am amazed at how blessed we truly are.

.......and another realization I have is, why don't I utilize this blessing each and every month?

Hubs and I received his paycheck this morning, so I paid/scheduled bills.  His paycheck was smaller than normal.  Huge bummer, but I began paying bills and was able to pay all our bills AND about $150 in addition debt.  AMAZING!

God blesses you in great ways.  Please do not waste/ignore the blessings he has showered upon you.  I know that I will try my best to use the blessings I have received for Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails