Thursday, December 13, 2012

Peppermint Bark

Today, we began our Christmas baking!

I started off with the very easy "Peppermint Bark".  It is rich, but delicious.

First, crunch up some candy canes or peppermints.


Then, melt some white chocolate chips.  BE CAREFUL NOT TO OVER HEAT!


Then, mix together the peppermints and melted chocolate.


Once well mixed, pour onto a sheet of wax paper.  Spread thinly across the paper.


It takes about 4-6 hours to fully harden, but once it does....just break apart and store in an air tight container.  YUM!


What are you baking this Christmas season?

(Original idea was found on Pinterest...which lead me to this link.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails