Friday, June 29, 2012

Day 3, 4, and 5

Our no spend month has been going quite well.  Today (Friday) was the first day that I was truly tempted to have Hubs pick up take out on his way home.  I just didn't want to cook, we are leaving for the weekend in the morning and I had better things to do.  BUT, I sucked it up and made dinner (which included a ginormous pancake for Z!).

We have spent $16.49/$125, not so bad.  We purchased soda (less than $2/per 12 pk, I couldn't let that deal go!), crackers, milk, and some fruit/veg.

I have forgotten what we have eaten over the last couple of days, blame it on the pregnancy brain....but, today we had:

Lunch:  Soup, string cheese, banana bread
Dinner:  Pancakes, grapes

On Wednesday, we received a text message from Redbox...giving us a free rental.  YEAH!  So, Hubs rented "One for the Money".  It was pretty good.  Similar to "Bounty Hunter", but with more action.  Hubs liked it better.  :)  See, (*cough, Jess, cough*) there is such a thing as free entertainment!

Are you participating in a no spend month?  Do you have any tips for me?  Do you have any questions for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails