Saturday, May 5, 2012

Ouch....Sunburnt

We spent the day at one of Z's employee's annual Kentucky Derby party.  It was fun!  Our horse, Hansen, lost.  Go figure.  Z and I have the worst luck.

The kids had a great time.  Especially Jack.

He was befriended by the "older" kids, and kept letting them tell him to do things that he shouldn't do (like play in the front yard by the street!).  Towards the end of the day, Jack was "grounded" to the backyard, and you should have seen the sad looks on the 8-10 yr olds faces.  Lol.

Overall a good day.  I am burnt.  The kids are not.  I keep up with their sunscreen, but not mine....go figure.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails