Saturday, May 26, 2012

Building A Pool

About a week ago, Menard's had a 10 ft diameter pool on sale....so we bought one.

We obviously didn't know what we were getting into.

Our yard, unfortunately is not level.....at even a little bit.  So, Zach spent several hours digging a 10 ft diameter area for the pool.  Poor guy spent 2 days out there working on leveling that part of the yard.  The 3rd day, I just wanted it done.....so, my pregnant butt was out there too getting everything leveled out.

Thankfully, around 4 pm we had the ground leveled out and the pool set up and ready to fill.  :)

Here is our journey:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails