Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Room Makers

We moved from an 800 square foot apartment to a 3200 square foot house....so, I have to to purchase a lot of furniture over the last 6 months.

Roomsandthings.com was HORRIBLE to work with.  Rooms and Things took almost twice as long as they originally stated for me to receive the furniture.  3/5 pieces of furniture we purchased arrived damaged.  They have terrible communication skills, and I will NEVER work with them again, and I would recommend you strongly look elsewhere before purchasing from Rooms and Things.

My second shopping experience was with McGregor's Furniture in Iowa City.  The sales person was just plain rude.  He told me he didn't like the brand of furniture I was purchasing (only to increase his commission on a comparable product).  I left the store feeling broken, and VERY upset because I had spent HOURS deciding on the furniture I wanted to purchase for my family.

My third experience with Room Makers in Cedar Rapids, IA was AMAZING!  I called and spoke with Terry and asked pricing on the items I had previously chosen.  These items where 33% cheaper than ANYONE within 500 miles of my home.  Plus, the items will be delivered within 10 days.  PLUS, only a $50 delivery charge for a 2.5 hour round trip.  PLUS, they set up the furniture!  I am so amazed at this amazing company. Every.single.person. I talked to was polite and extremely helpful.  I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Room Makers has earned themselves a life-long customer, and I will be coming to them with all my furniture needs.  Of course, I will still be frugal about it, lol....and compare pricing, but I have no doubt they will do their best to beat whatever lower price I might find.

Room Makers, thank you.  You are amazing.  Fast delivery.  Efficient set up.  Exceptional quality, in furniture and customer service.

The babies LOVE their new beds, and I will be posting pictures in a couple weeks...once their bedding FINALLY gets here.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails