Friday, December 9, 2011

What A Week!

Oh my, what a week! It has been so hard to get back to our usual schedule after all the Thanksgiving activities. I found out Monday night my poor computer is done for. The hard drive crashed. I am so upset because of all the pictures I lost. Yes, I know I should back up my pictures...and it is always on my list of things to do, but it never gets done. Thank goodness for this blog/Facebook/twitter. At least I have some pictures, even low quality captures the moment. :) Wednesday, we hosted Hubs monthly team meeting. I hope the guy weren't too disappointed, Hubs told them all, excitedly, that we were having chili....umm, sorry babe I said chicken noodle soup. Lol. Anyway, they all ate it and I thought it was delicious. :) The rest of the week was just blah! Oh wait, I almost forgot. Guess what? My son is now self sufficient. The other morning, after we had already had breakfast, I hopped in the shower. No big deal, they general entertain themselves with toys or PBS, but apparently Jack was sti hungry. Little dude pushed a chair up to the counter, got himself another bowl and the cereal and helped himself. Unfortunately, he didn't think to grab his sissy a bowl. Lol. It was cute, but a sure sign my little baby is getting older. At least he isn't quite big enough to get to the pan of brownies I had hidden in the microwave. :) I have a picture of it, but I can't figure out how to upload pictures whe. I am posting from my phone. On that note, I just want to apologize for any auto corrects, lack of punctuation, etc within this post. It is hard to look over the text to edit. Oh well, y'all will get the gist of it....even if you have to read between the lines. :) I hope you have a wonderful weekend! We will be making a ton of Christmas cookies with Byga! But, right now, I am off to the grocery store. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails