Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The New Us

About a month ago, Hubs and I decided that we wanted to make it our New Year's Resolution to be healthier. When we made this resolution, we didn't know exactly what that meant (and probably still don't).....but, we are learning.

Since we decided, early, on our resolutions, we agreed to do research to find what is best for us.  And we did. I researched the basics: how many calories burned equals a pound, healthy options for our cravings, etc.

But, what we didn't expect to find, or should I say realize is the best choice for us, is a less meat (as in 5%) more vegetable/fruit diet.  Plus, add in purchasing organic, when available.

I just want to say, I love meat and I am not a huge vegetable fan.  There are a few I particularly like, but for the most part....yuck!  I am going to have to learn to get over this, as we are turning our regular diet upside down.

Any advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails