Monday, November 14, 2011

Now or Later

It is hard to have 2 birthdays back to back. I never know when to give them their presents.

We purchased them both sleeping bags this year as part of their birthday gifts and these are the gifts I plan on giving them on their birthdays. BUT, how can I give one baby their gift (Jack on the 15th) when the other baby (Ady born on the 16th) has to wait another day. UNFAIR, especially when they are getting essentially the same thing.

So, I gave in……

They got their sleeping bags today. Their other gifts will be opened at their birthday party on Saturday. 

 






 They love them!

But am I a bad Mama for letting them have their gifts early?  I hope not!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails