Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Jackers!

I can not even tell you how hard it is to believe that my baby boy is 3 years old!  It just doesn't seem possible.  (I am pretty sure I say this each and every time I write about one of my babies getting older.....but hey, it is my blog!  )

Jack, 


You are a wonderful, albeit bossy (which you get from your Mama), little boy.  You are especially watchful with your little sister, and love to play with her (Barbies and all!).


Daddy and I couldn't have asked for a better first child.  You are perfect in every way, and we wouldn't change a thing.  


Just, do my one favor, slow down!  Always remember to enjoy each day and don't spend too much time thinking about future...just enjoy the present.


I love you my little man,
Mommy

Here are your on the minute pictures....exactly 3 years after your first photos.












Happy Birthday Jack!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails