Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Happy Birthday Ady!

It is Ady's birthday!  She doesn't really know that it is, she thinks this whole week is her birthday!  Which, she makes REALLY clear by singing Happy Birthday to herself all.day.long.  ADORABLE!

Ady,


You are the best little princess a Mommy could ask for.  You are loving, kind, and playful.  You adore your big brother, and follow him around constantly.


You love watching the movie Iron Man 2, which I don't get...but, to each their own.  


You have your own style, and I love it.   Don't ever lose it.  Always be an individual, and own it!


I love you Ada May!


Love,
Mommy

And in my usual fashion, here are her pictures from exactly 2 years after she was born!  :)











Happy Birthday Madelyn!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails