Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 30: Goals

We are at the end of the 30 Days About Me challenge, I have enjoyed it...have you?

Today's "about me" is the goals I have for the next 30 days.  What a good question.  I am a goal oriented person, and I make lists all.the.time.  (Sorry Hubs!)

  • Be present in my children's lives.
  • Post regularly on this blog.
  • Finish up unfinished projects before the kids birthday party (the 19th!).
  • Spend quality time with my husband.
  • Get prepared for winter.
  • Continue my freezer cooking 
And those are my goals for the next month or so.  What are yours?  Will you start a 30 Days About Me blog challenge?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails