Saturday, October 29, 2011

Day 24: Favorite Movie

This is a tough one, as I have a LOT of favorite movies.

I would say my go to, classic movie (that is also kid friendly) is The Sound of Music.  I am not going to take the time to explain the movie....because well, I am sure you already know.  But, this has been a favorite since I was a little girl, and I hope to pass on my love for musicals to my children (we are already well on our way).


My favorite non-kid friendly movie is The Father of the Bride (this is also some what kid friendly, but it certainly doesn't hold their interest).  I LOVE this movie, well both of the Father of the Bride movies.  The Father of the Bride (Part 1) is about the marriage of a father's daughter, and how difficult it is to let your little baby move on and become a woman.  The second one is about the first of the father's first grand-child.....AND third child.  :)  I always told my mom we should get pregnant together when I was ready to have kids....she still says no.  Lol.

So, that is my favorite movie, well movies.  What is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails