Thursday, October 27, 2011

Day 22: Change

How have I changed in the last 2 years?

I would say the biggest change in the last 2 years would be, the fact that I am more laid back.

I try not to let the small stuff bother me.

After dealing with postpartum depression after the birth of Ady, I realized what was really important.  And that is my family, and my relationship with them.  I strive every day to be the best Mom and Wife I can be.  Some days, I fail....but I would like to think that at least 90% of the time I am passing with a solid B.

Before, I thought everything has to be perfect.  My house, my car, my everything.  But, that is not the case.  I am happy to have maple syrup dripping off my counter tops because I am off playing with my sticky children.  Those are the moments they will remember....and the ones I will always cherish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails