Tuesday, October 4, 2011

...and it sounds like

Both of our babies are learning new words, each and every day.  So, I thought I would take this time to document how they pronounce some of their words.

Jack:
marshomells - marshmallows
teeoys - toys
nack - snack
byga - grandma
pa - grandpa
fireplace - bonfire
cleen up - clean up
edgy tales - veggie tales

Ady:
tank you - thank you
i wuve you - i love you
out - down
byga - grandma
pa - grandpa
hoerah - hurrah

They are so stinkin' cute!

Now, I am offer to plan something for dinner.  What should it be???


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails